CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday 26 October 2008

We are waiting for the steps to move

Apparently that's what the pilot tells you at Heathrow terminal 5 when there is no driver available for the little step-truck thingy that attaches to the plane's entrance and allows all the passengers to disembark (that is one word I was really confused about till recently).

Today I felt like updating 'em blogs for the sake of principle, mainly.

Happiness. That's what I feel at the moment. A small, warm, fuzzy feeling inside me (no, I did not eat a hamster or something). It makes me full of energy and love <3 You know, love for all my friends and people who love me back :) It's a win-win situation! Happiness can come from anywhere, and there is nothing better than finding happiness all around you, even when you're not technically looking for it.

Appreciation. One has to appreciate the precious gift that is life - with all its up's and down's and swirls and loops... It's life and you've got it! And you should be thankful about anything that happens to you! Appreciate others, appreciate yourself.

Simplicity. Life is simple, like a game. The goal is to, erm, reach the end and score the most points. I don't know, interpret that as you find appropriate. I think people tend to overcomplicate life just cause it's 'the greatest mystery'.. 'why are we here?' ... 'what is our divine purpose - and why are we so much different from any other living creature on earth?' I don't know.

Honestly I don't know where this post is even headed. I might be writing a stream-of-consciousness piece (unconsciously!). Whatever it is I'm doing, I believe my ultimate goal is to say that I'm really grateful about everything that happens to me. Seriously, I wouldn't change my life if someone offered me that option. Sure, it has its bad sides, but come on, why focus on them? Just go with the cool side, the bright side (ask Monty Python for details).

Life is not that complicated. Go with it! Not with the flow, of course, for that would mean you're a sheep floating in a river. Go with what life gives you is more of a statement I would make.

Be awesome!

And you'll see the steps will move and you'll get off the plane alright.

0 comments: